Freight Services Liability
Comprehensive liability and physical damage insurance programs for forwarders, NVOCCs and other logistics and distribution companies, including liabilities to cargo and third parties, errors and omissions, and physical damage to owned or leased containers.
- Legal liability
- Physical loss of or damage to any means of transport or transportation equipment
- Physical loss of or damage to buildings and premises
- Costs and expenses
- Items of materials sold, supplied, leased or hired
- Liabilities, costs and expenses imposed by governmental or Judicial Authorities
- Fines, duties and penalties
A broad range of protection for marine cargo may also be added through Nacora's legal liability. This may include:
INDIRECT AIR CARRIER LIABILITY
NVOCC LEGAL LIABILITY
WAREHOUSE LEGAL LIABILITY
MOTOR TRUCK CARGO
Each of these coverage's protects you for a specific operation you perform. The policy pays for damages for which you are found to be legally liable and defence costs of claims made against you, whether or not you are liable. In many liability cases, the costs of defence can and do far outweigh the damage payments.
National and International Freight Forwarders Associations recognize the importance of Freight Forwarders Legal Liability and Errors & Omissions insurance and make it a requirement for membership.